[squeakland] [etoys-dev] (SQ-749) and Kathleen's question on "What do you mean by Artifacts?"

Randy Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Thu Oct 28 11:22:41 EDT 2010

Ricardo Moran did some of the things I Steve's list in a different way. He could adapt them. He is interested in another GSoC scholarship next year. Could we make a proposal incorporating some of the items on Steve's list that Richo would want to work on and submit it to ESUG?

Randy

41596 Bald Eagle Drive
Bigfork, MN 56628
218-832-3490