[squeakland] book sprint next week - finish the Etoys manual!

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Sep 3 07:42:43 EDT 2010

Help us to finish the Etoys reference manual next week! It would be great to have it ready when the next Etoys release is coming out. Here is what we already have:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Etoys/WebHome

Everyone can help, either as an author, reviewer, designer or as manual maintainer. Here you can find some more information:

http://wiki.squeakland.org/display/sq/Book+Sprint

We will start on Monday with a chat where we discuss what everyone will do. Click to tell us when you would be available:

http://www.doodle.com/byc3cstusv4uregk

Hope to see you next week on FlossManuals!

Greetings,
Rita