[squeakland] book sprint next week - finish the Etoys manual!

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Fri Sep 3 15:05:08 EDT 2010

Rita and all!

Will be glad to help with:

	Translations  to Spanish.

	Reviewing.

I am better at finding errors than at creating.

The timing is pretty good.

My level of Etoys knowledge is low.

I´m enthusiastic about learning more.

To translate I first need to understand the original English.

In the process I will learn Etoys and discover errors or areas where explanations need improvement.

On Monday I don´t think I will be able to participate on a live conference.

In the U.S. this is a long holiday weekend,  Labor Day,  traditionally celebrated with picnics, barbecues and similar activities.

To give you and idea of how we celebrate let me mention that this morning we got a nice supply of Spaten Oktoberfest beer from Germany.

I will be glad to read and answer email messages as soon as I can,  anytime.

Carlos Rabassa
Charlotte, NC