[squeakland] flaps

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Sep 9 09:46:50 EDT 2010

Couple of ways:
1) Use Cmd-, and a menu will pop open with an option "flaps..." (But this
method as I recall, was discouraged by Bert as it shows other "Non Etoy
Friendly" options.
2) Make a Copy of the the Flap from the Home page and drag it into the
Supplies Bin. Then you can drag from the Supplies Bin and put in another
project. You will need to delete all the information in the flap, but this
may be the preferred way to document for 4.0 as it avoids exposing the other
items from CMD-, menu and shows folks how to use the Supplies Bin to copy
objects to other projects.

Stephen