[squeakland] Learn about Speech Bubbles in: Etoys 4.1 Release Candidate 1

Randall Caton rcaton at cnu.edu
Tue Sep 14 03:05:39 EDT 2010

Hi All Again.

I attached a small project that uses "say object" in a speech bubble so you
can update a number in a speech bubble statement. You need to use release
4.1.

I second Steve's laudatory remark regarding Ricardo, who did so much more
than create the speech bubbles. See
http://www.pcs.cnu.edu/~rcaton/ESUG/ESUG.html<http://www.pcs.cnu.edu/%7Ercaton/ESUG/ESUG.html>.
More of his work will appear in future releases.

Randy