[squeakland] Translating a project created in Spanish

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Wed Sep 15 19:20:21 EDT 2010

We are pleased to present all we learned so far about translating Etoys projects to other languages:

E028 - Translating a project created in Spanish
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MNapC9l7z4S33Yzf7nseTaQOmSLdFnB8Vv8-4sQ5WF0

The original spanish version of this page was specifically addressed to users in Uruguay
But all this applies to translations from any language into any other language.

We are using the latest version of Etoys,  about to be released within the next few days, Etoys 4.1
Most of what we say in this page probably also works with the prior version,  Etoys 4.

You may download Etoys for free at:
http://squeakland.org/download/

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer