[squeakland] adding morphs to etoys

carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar
Thu Sep 23 08:56:47 EDT 2010

Hi, I am experimenting with etoys and have found that its foundation is
the Morphic framework. Is tere a tutorial showing the guidelines for
a  Morph to become well suited, like to follow the protocols, show in
panes, supplies or a new flap? I addedth DiceMorph from SqueakMap and is
working right, but have seen sevearl warnings while loading it.

By the way, if Etoys 4 is not with a Dice (unless I did not found it)
would a bad idea to have the DiceMorph included in the release?