[squeakland] problem with location of Etoys players

Louis LaBrunda Lou at LaBrunda.Info
Tue Sep 28 17:29:26 EDT 2010

Hi Stephen and Bert,

Thank you both for all the help.  I still had some problems after fixing
the rotation center of the blob of sauce.  I have had a lot of abends when
playing with the project, so I decided to start over with a clean project.
That seems to have solved all the remaining odd behavior.

I am using "overlaps" to tell if the blob has landed on the pizza.  This
works well but I think it over counts the hits as it seems to be true if
any part of the blob is over the pizza.  That results in the value of Pi
being too large.

I could shrink the pizza a little compared to the size of the box but that
seems like cheating.

I could shrink the size of the blob and expand it after the test to see if
it overlaps the pizza.

Thanks again, Lou