[squeakland] problem with location of Etoys players

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Sep 28 22:33:22 EDT 2010

Lou,

You could try to embedded a 1 x 1 object in the "blob" and test if that
overlaps.
Another would be to check the distance of the blob from the center of the
pie using the "distance to" in the observation category. Of course you would
be change the meaning of hit.  Also you can check out Yoshiki's Monte Carlo
Pi
<http://www.squeakland.org/launcher/?http://www.squeakland.org/content/showcase/everyone/accounts/yoshiki/MonteCarlo%20Pi.004.pr>using
kedama (which is a completely different way of doing it and would not fit
your pizza sauce method of explanation, but it is very well done and has a
 nice explanation.

Stephen