[squeakland] Tools to Export Images from Etoys (eventually directly to a Blog Post)

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Apr 4 09:20:35 EDT 2011

How can I detect if a player variable is a book object? (sometimes it is
hard to click on the book and if you get another object and try to run the
script an exception is thrown).

I was also going to ask how I can handle exceptions in my script and where
to get a list of exceptions that could be thrown, but that is a much bigger
question ;)

Stephen