[squeakland] Tools to Export Images from Etoys (eventually directly to a Blog Post)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Apr 4 13:09:24 EDT 2011

On Apr 4, 2011, at 7:09 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 04.04.2011, at 15:20, Steve Thomas wrote:
>
>> How can I detect if a player variable is a book object? (sometimes it is hard to click on the book and if you get another object and try to run the script an exception is thrown).
>
> 	(var costume class isKindOf: BookMorph) ifTrue: [...]

This should be simply

	(var costume isKindOf: BookMorph) ifTrue: [...]

i.e. the "class" shouldn't be there.

Also, for completeness, perhaps the "best" version would be:

	(var costume renderedMorph isKindOf: BookMorph) ifTrue: [...]

... because this will work even if the BookMorph has been rotated ;-)

Cheers,

  -- Scott