[squeakland] Making an image to fade after going in some directorio for a while and microbloggin bonus

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Thu Apr 7 14:01:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm thinking in somekind of artistic project where I can make a collage
of images that advance in a random direction for a while and then vanish
after a while. This are small chunks of papers (quotes) and images. I
would like any indication of how to make this things fade. In fact the
clasical advance and turn did not the trick, because I want to set
direction once and after that create this illusion of advancing and fading.

Another more advaced thing is trying to get all the text tagged with
#LeyLleras in the microblogging sites of identi.ca and twitter and put
them to scroll in the bottom of the world.

I'm reading now about how to make this two things, but any advice will
be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Offray