[squeakland] loadinIg and image file and making vanish after a while

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Sat Apr 23 11:00:24 EDT 2011

Hi Kathleen,

Is nice to be back! :)

I have been enjoying your projects and documents in the community even
if I have not being so active for a long while. In fact I'm sharing your
projects with my students and other people here:

http://hackbo.co/home/lenguajes-de-programacion/smalltalk/app_links?Subject%3Alist=etoys

http://hackbo.co/home/lenguajes-de-programacion/smalltalk/etoys

And I will share you and your student's Miró projects with my
interactive art teacher also. Now I'm looking something more complex and
tile programming doesn't give me alpha channel handling so I need to "go
under" etoys to use Smalltalk directly and hope for better luck.

Cheers,

Offray