[squeakland] loading and image file and making vanish after a while

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Apr 26 16:20:19 EDT 2011

Hi Ricardo,

El 26/04/11 10:37, Ricardo Moran escribió:
> Hi Offray,
>
> Regarding fading images I think you'll find this useful:
> http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/4278.
>
> The example there works fine in Squeak but I couldn't make it work in Etoys
> yet. It's possibly a BitBlt bug but I haven't checked further.
>
> Cheers,
> Richo

Thanks a lot. It seems realy close to what I was looking for. Yerterday
the dead line for submissions of our interactive art project were
closed, so I decided to send a "Digital Distopia: a biography of an
unfinished project" as my project. Is in Spanish, so you can check it here:

http://ur1.ca/40sxq

The future explorations posted in the article are now the way to go :-).

Thanks,

Offray