[squeakland] Bananas in a Box questions

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Aug 26 05:14:28 EDT 2011

On 25.08.2011, at 23:31, R.D. Latimer wrote:

> Thanks for all this help, I initially set out to count the number of bananas that get into the box.  To get my counter into 'all-scripts' I needed to click the timer.

Not quite. By default, the "All Scripts" tool only shows ticking scripts. However, if you click the triangular button to expand the tool, you will see a checkbox governing the display of only ticking or all scripts.

There is a description of that tool in the manual:

	http://en.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual/ch006_objects/

- Bert -