[squeakland] Kedama and translatable text

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Mon Feb 14 13:11:06 EST 2011

Enjoyed very much creating my first Kedama/Particles project:

http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10499

I was planning to use it as a showcase to attract other users to this feature of Etoys.

But I had a few problems.

The first one has been "translatable text" that doesn´t seem to work with Particles.

Would it be possible to fix this?

Translatable texts work very well in all other areas of Etoys I tried.

It is a great tool.

If this could be fixed it would be much easier for me to discuss the other inconveniences I found,  directly from the project.

Thanks for anything you could do.

Carlos Rabassa
Volunteer
Plan Ceibal Support Network