[squeakland] Etoys on an interactive whiteboard?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Fri Feb 25 20:06:30 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 8:22 AM, David Corking <lists at dcorking.com> wrote:

> The most exciting possibility to me is to see two or more students
> work on an Etoys world at the same time. Bert mentions multiple
> pointers in his video. (The classroom will be empty so I won't see
> students this time, but I do have two hands!)

So one project I designed with a multi-touch wii-mote in mind is Chaos Game
v 2 <http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10444> has a flap at
the bottom "My Notes" which if you read through was part of my talk at
squeakfest.  Page 2 has a "two player" version where multiple kids can be at
the board, pull up the flap to see the rest of the notes.

Stephen