[squeakland] [IAEP] Problem with Etoys Showcase

Timothy Falconer teefal at waveplace.org
Sat Jan 29 23:05:55 EST 2011

I'm able to access it.  It's possible that it's intermittent.  If you see the problem again, try again in a few minutes and see if it's there again.

The server restarts itself automatically when there's a problem . . . if there's a persistent problem (likely due to memory settings that need tweaking) it may appear as if it's often down.  Same goes for WebDAV, which was also working fine.

FYI, sending to the Squeakland list should be sufficient.  Rita and the rest can send a priority support notification (I got a text down in Haiti, FYI).

Take care,
Tim

--
Timothy Falconer