[squeakland] File error on open and sound reverb problem again

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:57:32 EST 2011

Hi Karl,

I went digging a bit in the World Menu and could not figure out where
to find the SoundPlayer class script text you described to comment
out. I unchecked eToyFriendly in the preferences in an attempt to
activate developer mode, but am still lost. I'd love a hint or two.
Unchecking that parameter also burst forth a bunch of buttons to set
default and personal preferences.

If I should be posting in the newbie list, let me know.

Mike