[squeakland] File error on open and sound reverb problem again

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:03:41 EST 2011

Hi
Awesome project. I am really impressed. I see you put a lot of effort and
hours into it.
And you have collected a lot of sound resources.
Reverb does not sound good at all on the spoken sounds.

The book turn page sound can be turned of.

I saw you had some issues that popped up. Like a pre-debugger window at
some point.
That should really not happen.
If I had access to the project I could take a look at it.

The shared flap tools becoming duplicated is a maybe a feature :-)
We could do some checking if a similar named flap was present it would be
replaced by the shared one.
This we have to look into.

Karl