[squeakland] File error on open and sound reverb problem again

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 14:05:30 EST 2011

Karl,

I figured out my issue with the book. Resist being picked up was set
on the entire backplane of the book, not the nav bar where it has been
an issue. I set the grey nav bar within the book to resist being
picked up and the behavior is as I expect. This will reduce
frustration when the volunteer accidentally clicks outside of the page
turn button and the book sticks to the cursor.

Mike