[squeakland] Etoys - arrays/lists?

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Oct 12 04:12:50 EDT 2011

Yoshiki  wrote:
>  "Doesn't seem to be"...  But can you elaborate a little bit more?
> It may be actually feasible with Text object.  But, yes, such kind of
> large collection is not a common Etoys feature.

I once created a grid of the first 100 natural numbers: it wasn't
pretty to create and took a few minutes of copy and paste. I ended up
with a holder of holders (each containing a row of 10 Text objects.)

So it can be done but I think Yoshiki's suggestions of particles or
textual script would be better.