[squeakland] Etoys - arrays/lists?

R.D. Latimer rdlatimer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 07:23:36 EDT 2011

Thanks,
 I'll try Yoshiki's particle version.  For instance, in a simple coin toss
program, it may be good to store percentages of heads/tails for numerous
trials, like flipping a coin 10 times, get the percentage of heads, and run
this trial 1000 times.
 Or pick 50 random numbers from 1-500 and see how many match, are do they
tend to be all unique.
 Or in a projectile program, it may be good to store x,y positions in two
arrays/lists, one for x positions, one for y positions.

Thanks again,
Randy Latimer