[squeakland] [etoys-dev] About Skeleton

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 19:02:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I uploaded to the inbox a version of Skeleton with a few changes of mine
that allows you to use a spreadsheet just as you would use mine to
import/export data and iterate over its contents.

I also commited a version of the CSV package, which I use to do the
importing. However, I didn't remember to look at the license of the package
before clicking commit and now that I did, I see it doesn't specify MIT, so
I'll ask the author about it (please forgive me and remove the commit if it
can be a problem).

Anyway, if you can please tell me what you think.

Cheers,
Richo