[squeakland] Setting color by number?

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 16 10:06:34 EDT 2011

Randy,
Painted objects do not have color tiles with numerical values.

Objects that are in Supplies or in the Object Catalog do have Color values that can be changed. These objects have a color category of tiles in their Viewer.

Use the Player Tool in Supplies to find all objects in a project. The white menus include 'where is this object' and 'open viewer for this object' as well as several other useful commands.
Regards,
Kathleen