[squeakland] File error on open and sound reverb problem again

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:32:30 EDT 2011

I'm not sure what Halo changes Steve suggest...
Fix is quite easy if you know your way around the Etoys system.
Just comment out the SoundPlayer initialize in the class method, see below.
A change set with this fix can be attached to the project.

Karl

SoundPlayer class>>startUpWithSound:
 startUpWithSound: aSound
       "Start up the player process."

+       "SoundPlayer initialize."
-       SoundPlayer initialize.
       SoundPlayer
               startPlayerProcessBufferSize: (BufferMSecs *
SamplingRate) // 1000
               rate: SamplingRate
               stereo: Stereo
               sound: aSound.