[squeakland] [etoys-dev] sixteen items for Squeakland 2012 - item 7: Single step debugger

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:04:18 EST 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 8:04 PM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
(...)

> New button is nice. but it must have a little bigger gap between the
> triangle and the line.
> See scaled screen cap where the two elements blend together.

How about now? I made the gap 2 pixels wide.

> But we also have the ! button. And the Step button in the AllScriptsTool
>
> Should we add a new button for single stepping or should we repurpose a
> old button ?

I think the ! button serves a different purpose and we can't use it, and
IMHO the Step button in the AllScriptsTool looks really ugly on the script
editor :)

If we are going to reuse an old button, I think the book's next page looks
quite nice.

Cheers,
Richo