[squeakland] What makes examples good for novices? and How do we tell if an example is good for novices?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Feb 2 22:16:52 EST 2012

I can't give you any stats other than positive feedback I have gotten,
but the Salman Khan style of video teaching seems to work well for
programming as well as for math.

My video series, Squeak from the very start, is a very conscious effort
to duplicate his style:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

Friends characterize my video style as being like a mentor in a
pair-programming session.

L.