[squeakland] [etoys-dev] Keyboard support

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Thu Feb 16 23:07:21 EST 2012

Wow, I can actually hold down two keys at the same time and both are
"executed"!!!

This has been a big problem for two player games.  Nice work.

Unfortunately it doen't work on my Mac, I tried with Etoys 4.1 and 4..1.2
alpha 5.

So I am  personally coming to Argentina to complain!!!
(Okay, I am actually heading to Buenos Aires next week on business and
hopefully I will be able to get time away from work and we can connect.)

Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Stephen