[squeakland] [etoys-dev] Keyboard support

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:01:52 EST 2012

On Tuesday 21 Feb 2012 1:58:38 AM Ricardo Moran wrote:
> If you agree I'll commit this to etoys. The question is: in which category
> should I add the KeyPressMorph? Maybe a new category called
> "Etoys-Keyboard"?
There are two parts to this extension - one which adds a new morph and another
which adds Etoys tiles to make use of this morph's capabilities. IMHO, the
keypress morph could go into Morphic-Events and the tiles could go into Etoys-
Buttons or into a new generic category (say Etoys-Input).

HTH .. Subbu