[squeakland] [etoys-dev] Calendar fixes

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 14:43:56 EST 2012

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM, karl ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't get the arrows for changing month and year to work

That's weird. It works here.

Maybe the morph is not stepping for some reason? If that's the case, the
date would be changed but the UI won't be updated.

Also, maybe you were trying the next month/year buttons. For this
particular project I made imposible to choose a future date (to prevent an
infinite loop when counting the days), see the script
"preventFromChoosingAFutureDate".

> Nice updates though :-)

Thanks. Do you think I should commit the locale notification change to
etoys?

Richo