[squeakland] [etoys-dev] sixteen items for Squeaklamd 2012 - Item 4: number line

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:00:09 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:17 AM, Scott Wallace <scott.wallace at squeakland.org
> wrote:

> 4. number line

Hi guys, I'm glad you're interested in my additions and I would like to
help in their inclusion.

For this item, I've made a new version which I believe works more
"intuitively" with regards to the max/min value. Now, when changing these
slots all the numbers will remain in their place and the number lines will
be resized. I believe this addresses Randy and Steve's concerns.

New project is attached, suggestions are welcomed as always, and if you
like this version I'll submit it to the issue tracker as Scott did with the
other items :)

Cheers,
Richo