[squeakland] Portuguese translation of magic tank

Luis Valente is.valente at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:24:04 EST 2012

Hi Tim,
Yes, you can simply copy Portuguese to both flavours of portuguese language
(Portugal and Brasil). The Brasilian accent of portuguese sounds well to me
but our students, mainly at the primary school don't understand some
"language constructions", so we adopt the portuguese european flavour.
Cheers,

Luis

--
All the best,