[squeakland] Can a Morph / (etoys player) follow a connector path ?

Mike Stramba mikestramba at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:09:33 EDT 2012

I'd like to do something similar to this game in Squeak / Etoys

http://www.gamenet.com/game/air-traffic-chief/

I.e. using a connector, having the motion of a morph follow that
connector, as the connector is moved while the morph is moving.

I see the demos in Etoys of   a "car following a road", but they seem
to be tracking a particular color, and continually turning left or
right (which is ya, basically what any path finding program is gonna
have to do internally, I guess).

Wondering if there is a "high level"  / class  / etoys .. method etc,
to track a connector

Mike