[squeakland] Etoys Help Request / Pedido de Ayuda con Etoys - CORRECCION

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Mar 19 00:08:32 EDT 2012

Carlos y Maestra Pizzolanti,

Aqui esta mi remix de La Maestra Natalia "Naty" Pizzolanti proyecto.
I used a book, to allow different "steps" one on each page. Also, as is my
habit, I created different versions of the same "step" using different
pages as I find trying things multiple ways helps give me a feel for the
problem and find they way (or ways) I want to present it.

Page 1, has La Maestra Pizzolanti's original post.

Page 2, is my first iteration using "enhanced text" which allows you to
execute a script when the text is accepted (which happens when you click
enter, tab or click somewhere else on the screen). I used this to show the
next step which is to ask kids to "Test their Guess".

Page 3, add's images and a cartoon look and feel which I find kids like
(and I do too :)

Hope this helps, any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Stephen