[squeakland] Number Line

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Mar 20 23:00:10 EDT 2012

Scott,

Tried to set unit's per mark to less than one (for a demo project using
cuisenaire rods and fractions).  When I did this the marks disappeared. See
below.
[image: Inline image 1]

It would be nice if could have legend markers in fraction form as shown
below:
[image: Inline image 2]

That said it's late in the release and as shown above I did figure out a
way to create this, so I would say the priority is low.

Also, (I think Richo may have pointed this out before) when I rotate the
number line (say 45 degrees) the <x on graph> values are not right.  This
also I don't see as a big problem, just noting these things here in my
e-memory.

Thanks,
Stephen