[squeakland] How to get a button to start painting

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:55:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

If I understood your problem correctly, I think you can create an empty
drawing and in the button script put something like this:

[ Sketch | copy | do menu item | repaint ]

So now, when you click the button you'll be repainting a copy of the
original sketch and you can use it many times.

Cheers,
Richo