[squeakland] How to get a button to start painting

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Tue May 15 15:14:59 EDT 2012

Steve,
Also, there is a way to detach the Halo handles and they still function but I can't remember exactly and didn't rediscover it in a hurried 5 minutes of keystroke combo clicks. I bet someone knows and will tell.

It is one of those examples that prove that every-thing-is-an-object.
On that topic, my young students are realizing that they can deconstruct and modify things like the All Scripts button; a gateway moment that leads to other experiments.
Kathleen