[squeakland] Learnable Programming

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Thu Nov 8 09:56:07 EST 2012

Squeakland twice hosted(*) Linda Kao's 37-page PDF tutorial for
Kedama, and some example projects.

They seem to be missing again. I have the PDF (I tried to send it
to the list, but quite rightly, it seems that large attachments are blocked)
and 2 of the 7 projects, but I don't have
the Word document source.

Did they make it onto flossmanuals?  If not, can someone offer a
permanent online home for them. Some of the projects are already
updated and included in the examples section of the Etoys package.
A couple of others need some tweaks to work in Etoys 5.
So the appendix listing them needs a little updating.

Rita Freudenberg wrote a shorter tutorial in German:
http://www.mttcs.org/Projekte/Projekte/Squeak/material/kedama.pdf

David

(*) Some background here
http://forum.world.st/kedama-tutorial-by-linda-kao-td711852.html (