[squeakland] education team attends Google Doc Camp!!

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Nov 13 04:57:32 EST 2012

The education team of Squeakland got selected to attend Google Doc Camp 2012 in San Francisco [1]! This is a wonderful opportunity for us to create introductory material for teachers to be used in the classroom.
We'll spend a week writing new material, using the existing resources and vast experiences of our fellow Etoys activists! I'm so excited to meet with the members of our group face-to-face, it's been some time since we talked directly instead of Skype or Google hangout.
I expect this to be a busy, but successful week for us and for Squeakland.

Greetings,
Rita

[1] https://sites.google.com/site/docsprintsummitv2/

Rita Freudenberg