[squeakland] 1. How to delete Project; 2. How to fix deleted toolbar

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:03:21 EDT 2012

Press alt+shift+w to bring up the world menu.
Pin the menu down, top right corner.
Go to flaps/destroy all shared flaps, press yes in dialog.
Go to flaps/install olpc etoys flaps

Can you describe how you deleted the the tool bar ?
(This should obviously be pretty hard to do and needs a fix if it's
too easy to break)

Karl