[squeakland] World menu

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Mon Sep 10 00:01:58 EDT 2012

The Etoys4OLPC document describes modifications for XO laptops and Sugar,
but does not explain what Etoys was originally designed to do. As I
understand it, the idea is to have an environment in which objects can be
constructed graphically and scripted fairly extensively, but new object
types cannot be defined, in order to limit possible damage and limit
complexity. But there is clearly more to it than that.