[squeakland] Default project on launch of Etoys-to-Go

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:05:09 EDT 2013

Thanks!

So I'm clear, do I replace *all* of what is in world's script1, prepend or
append?

I'm fine with the suggested change going to the Etoys home screen first,
then the desired project, but it's good to know how to do it the other way.

The key commands are obviously for Mac. Aside from different key command,
will this procedure be the same when working on Windows or Linux?

I'm planning to drag other projects in the Etoys folder on the custom USB
drive into the new default project to generate thumbnails making that
screen function as a simple launcher for a collection of projects.

The real world user scenario will be my youths in Zambia doing this change
on a copy of the Etoys-to-Go image on a USB drive to prepare some projects
for staff at partners like the Ministry of Education to view on their
locked-down machines. Etoys-to-Go is shaping up to be a great solution for
this situation.

Mike