[squeakland] Default project on launch of Etoys-to-Go

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Aug 7 18:55:15 EDT 2013

Okay, may not be that simple. It did work on one Ubuntu machine but not
another.  Tried the instructions in one of Bert's links: by creating
http://askubuntu.com/questions/61448/how-to-configure-to-record-data-to-pendrive-instantlyby
creating the file below, but now dismount from file folder does not
work
:(

Will play more later and see what I find.

KERNEL!="sd[a-z][0-9]", GOTO="media_by_label_auto_mount_end"

# Import FS infos
IMPORT{program}="/sbin/blkid -o udev -p %N"

# Get a label if present, otherwise specify one
ENV{ID_FS_LABEL}!="", ENV{dir_name}="%E{ID_FS_LABEL}"
ENV{ID_FS_LABEL}=="", ENV{dir_name}="usbhd-%k"

# Global mount options
ACTION=="add", ENV{mount_options}="relatime,sync"
# Filesystem-specific mount options
ACTION=="add", ENV{ID_FS_TYPE}=="vfat|ntfs",
ENV{mount_options}="$env{mount_options},utf8,uid=1000,gid=1000,umask=002"

# Mount the device
ACTION=="add", RUN+="/bin/mkdir -p /media/%E{dir_name}",
RUN+="/bin/mount -o $env{mount_options} /dev/%k /media/%E{dir_name}"

# Clean up after removal
ACTION=="remove", ENV{dir_name}!="", RUN+="/bin/umount -l
/media/%E{dir_name}", RUN+="/bin/rmdir /media/%E{dir_name}"

# Exit
LABEL="media_by_label_auto_mount_end"