[squeakland] Suggestions needed for Learning(Teaching) reading

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 28 08:54:25 EST 2013

Steve,
You might take a look at this:
PUT READING FIRST, the publication that Bonnie Armbruster, Jean Osborn, and Fran Lehr compiled for the National Institute of Child Health and Development (a summary of the large NATIONAL READING PANEL REPORT prepared by DOE in 2001).
http://www.fredonia.edu/coe/Put%20Reading%20First%20Publilcation.pdf
Regards,
Kathleen