[squeakland] Etoys programming question, clear pen trails from a textfield.

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Fri Jan 11 12:42:24 EST 2013

Thank you. I will make sure that this is clarified in the Etoys Reference
Manual.

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual/_edit/

I don't think that I will add it to the Etoys section of The
Undiscoverable, but will just point to the manual.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/The_Undiscoverable/Etoys

If you have ever stumbled over any other aspect of Etoys in this way,
please let me know.