[squeakland] how to hide ALL connectors to/from a specific node in the Connectors package?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:36:10 EDT 2013

First

#tellAllIncomingConnections: aMessageSelector and #tellAllOutgoingConnections:
aMessageSelector

are just the first level connectors directly connected to the morph in
question. Its one level deep.

You can look at
Player>>tellAllSuccessors: aMessageSelector

If you change

self costume successors do:

self costume allSuccessors do:

you get a graph of all the morphs successors to the morph

This is IMO a bug. It says tellAllSuccessors but tells only the first node
in the successor graph.

Same goes for tellAllPredecessors:

Karl