[squeakland] [Q] Including a media file in a project file

Young-Jin Lee youngjin.michael at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:31:17 EST 2014

Hello,

I am looking for a way to include an audio file in the Etoys project file. I found that the recorded sound (or imported sound) is not included in the Etoys project file when it is saved. Thus when I opened the project next time, I could not hear the sound because Etoys could not find the sound file. I guess that the same thing will happen to an mpeg movie file.

Is there a way to make Etoys include a media file when it saves the project file?

Thank you so much for your help.

Young-Jin Lee