[squeakland] [Q] Including a media file in a project file

Nicco Kunzmann niccokunzmann at rambler.ru
Sat Feb 8 14:37:39 EST 2014

Hello Young-Jin Lee,

I noticed that a sound tile in the project does not mean that the sound
stays in the project.
My problem was solved when I created an object in the project which has
a variable of type 'sound' with the sound as value.

The next step was to extract the sound name from a sound tile.
The code: costume submorphs first literal
But I do not think that this is intended.

Maybe both cases are worth writing don as issue to resolve.

Greetings,
Nicco