[squeakland] Found Bug But Not Sure How to Proceed To Fix

Jeremy Landry hakyoku at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:34:55 UTC 2018

Hi, while working on a project needing precise alignment of
sketches/bitmaps and rectangles using playfield 'use gridding', it seems
that there's a difference of detected origin.

Here's a screenshot with magnifier showing the discrepency.
https://imgur.com/a/tcaRu

I'm quite certain this bug is the one that causes bad redrawing, especially
when showing a cursor move when 'indicate cursor' is activated in a
playfield.

If I correct this bug inside of a project, will it load into an image where
it has not been fixed and be fixed?

I haven't actually fixed the bug yet, but didn't want to waste time on it
if the fix will not travel with the project.

Thanks in advance for any input.